Help

LOVE this Lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful lotion has become my absolute favorite. Its first ingredient is shea butter, (unlike water like most other lotions) followed by a list of organic oils and extracts. The difference shows on your skin. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long. I was prone to rashes and itchiness, which have all disappeared since I began using this lotion. Lovely natural fragrance and buttery consistency, I can't say enough good about this heavenly treat for your skin.

Great smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutly love this product. Really moisterizes perfectly.

Eh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the consistency, slightly lighter & spreads more easily than the Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, which is a lot thicker, but the smell of this product is awful. I really wish they would adjust the scent of this formula b/c otherwise it is a great lotion!

Pleasant smell.

Posted by Aglasis on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this lotion more than shea butter. It has pleasant smell of lemongrass, it's consistency like a gently mousse. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long.

Very good lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A good body lotion with anti-inflamatory ingredients. It absorbs into the skin very quickly leaving it nice and smooth.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I seriously think this is one of the best lotions I have ever tried, also for face. Stupid to buy all those expensive creams when you can have this. I bought the Hemp and Vetiver lotion at first and found it way too thick and oily, this is much lighter, just perfect. And has a delicious smell, fruity and not too strong.

Lovely fresh smell and creamy treat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good thick lotion for my feet and I think this is it. The smell is not very powerful but lightly citrus. Will buy again most definitely! Might want to try others in the range.

Very nice!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is not as thick as some other NH products I have tried. The scent is really fresh and lovely. I will buy this again!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this lotion, it smells not only great, but it smells and feels like it is doing something wonderful to my skin. I have been using it on my face too and I swear my face is getting a much more even tone to it. My skins just adores it and tells me it wants more of it. The only downside I find is that it is extremely hard to get out of the bottle. I suspect that is because of its very thick texture. I certainly don't want Nubian Heritage to alter its consistency, but I would like them to find an easier way of dispensing it!

Pleasant Aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the citrusy scent. It's very soothing. It's also made with quality ingredients.

1 2