Interesting..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does not moisturize very well, but it cleared a patch of eczema on my hands!

Nothing special

Posted by scatterbrained on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream is too greasy for me. Despite all good ingredients it does not really moisture my skin "from inside", only leaves greasy feeling on my hands. It also did not manage to solve an extra dried skin problem on my hands (because of the often washing with harsh soap). I believe, a simple Garniere hand cream solved this problem quickly. So all the stars are only for natural ingredients.

My HG for years!

Posted by NatalyOslo on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best hand cream ever for my dry hands! Very nourishing with a thick texture and pleasant smell. I always get comments on how nice it smells when I use it at work, also from men which is suprising ))) Hope it returns back in stock soon!

Thick, nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Interesting smell, kind of thick but absorbs nicely and the scent lingers only a short while. Hands feel great at the end.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice hand cream, and the smell is just unbelievable good.

Absolutely love it

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A perfect hand cream for those, who have eczema/psoriasis or just dry skin. Makes my hands soft for few days after one application, smell is strong, but pleasant.

Lovely, Lovely Hand Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture - creamy but not oily. Moisturizes deeply and leaves a gorgeous, calming scent. Many expensive brands cannot compare with it! Simply LOVE it.

Elena from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First I did not like this cream, it seemed very fat and it did not take in but in a couple days I saw the reasults and understood that the cream was really great, my hads became very gentle!

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful hand cream, rich and moisturizing but not too greasy. The scent is pleasant and not too strong for my taste.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very heavy, very nourishing but has good affect on hands. Will deffinitely try more creams from Nubian Heritage

1 2 3 4