Not being notified on changes of ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Company has changed the package design as well as the INGREDIENTS of this soap, making it less pure and simple like it used to. New ingredients for everyone's reference:- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Gluconate, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernal Acid, Soy Milk, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Honey Extract. Not gonna give high ratings whether or not it has the same benefits / extra goodies, since customers are not being notified on the changes, which in turns defied our right to know.

Very Nice Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely scented soap and is very long lasting too. I have been using it everyday now for many weeks. One easy little trick to keep the soap lasting even longer is to push the underside of a plastic milk bottle lid into the underside of the soap. This keeps the soap off the counter top and lets it dry underneath.

Buy this soap if you have dry skin!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We tried this soap because of our cold CT winters and our aging (!!) dry skin, and there are just so many things to like about it. First, it completely changed our skin (and it's not like we had been using Dial or some other harsh commercial soap.) The smell is incredible, almost makes our whole bathroom smell good (it's a small bathroom). Didn't like Nubian's black one nearly as much - this one is the best - and iherb's price is also the best.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has sensitive skin. So I brought this soap for him. But now not just my husband love it, I looooove it ,too! It smells so good and it is so rich to use but so easy to rinse off. And it doesn't take much to soap up the whole body. It gives me a relaxing good mood with it's scent. Love it! Love it! It's on my re-order list from now on!

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this soap is nice and makes our skin very soft. This is our second buy and we will continu to purchase. Make sure you don't get the foam in your eyes. It's very irritating.

nice

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a bit strong smelling for me as i prefer fresh ones

THEY CHANGED THE INGREDIENTS :((((((

Posted by Miawchi on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this soap. BUT now look at the ingredients , they are different from the ones we used to know. Please compare, I saved my old soap box These are the ingredients they had BEFORE: Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Coconut oil and/or Palm Oil, Soy Milk, Tocopherol (Vit E), Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh, Vegetable Glycerine, Mineral Pigment or Vegetable Color, Natural Fragrance and/or Essential oil Ingredients NOW: Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin (vegetable), fragrance (essential oil blend), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*†, sodium gluconate, palm acid, sodium chloride, palm kernel acid, soy milk, iron oxides (CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499), boswellia carterii resin extract, commiphora myrrha extract, honey extract. Let's see, they add honey extract, remove cocoa seed butter, rename other ingredients to their latin names, i suppose Mineral and Vegetable colours are iron and titanium dioxide. Shea butter is not on the first place as it used to be, which means the percentage is lower . Well, I really feel disappointed .

Incredibly drying for your skin!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews on here I thought this soap would be great. It's not. It's HORRIBLY drying. Do yourself a favor- buy S.O.F.- South of France Shea Butter Soap or Mango Soap instead and find out what moisturized skin after a shower feels like. Your skin will thank you for it. PS- I tried to give this soap a ZERO STAR RATING because that's what it deserves, but iHerb won't allow a rating of less than 1 star to be posted so there's your "pity rating" Nubian Heritage!

shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell of soap . However, it makes the skin dry . I would recommend for dry skin Nubian Heritage- " Mango Butter Soap, Shea & Cocoa Butters"

If this is in stock - Buy it. You'll be glad you did

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All of the soaps in this range are excellent, I recommend this if you have dry skin, the scent is really nice.