Not being notified on changes of ingredients

Posted by 5757042611998439329 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Company has changed the package design as well as the INGREDIENTS of this soap, making it less pure and simple like it used to. New ingredients for everyone's reference:- Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Gluconate, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernal Acid, Soy Milk, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Honey Extract. Not gonna give high ratings whether or not it has the same benefits / extra goodies, since customers are not being notified on the changes, which in turns defied our right to know.

Buy this soap if you have dry skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We tried this soap because of our cold CT winters and our aging (!!) dry skin, and there are just so many things to like about it. First, it completely changed our skin (and it's not like we had been using Dial or some other harsh commercial soap.) The smell is incredible, almost makes our whole bathroom smell good (it's a small bathroom). Didn't like Nubian's black one nearly as much - this one is the best - and iherb's price is also the best.

Very Nice Soap

Posted by Reviewer3038535 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely scented soap and is very long lasting too. I have been using it everyday now for many weeks. One easy little trick to keep the soap lasting even longer is to push the underside of a plastic milk bottle lid into the underside of the soap. This keeps the soap off the counter top and lets it dry underneath.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1483278 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has sensitive skin. So I brought this soap for him. But now not just my husband love it, I looooove it ,too! It smells so good and it is so rich to use but so easy to rinse off. And it doesn't take much to soap up the whole body. It gives me a relaxing good mood with it's scent. Love it! Love it! It's on my re-order list from now on!

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this soap is nice and makes our skin very soft. This is our second buy and we will continu to purchase. Make sure you don't get the foam in your eyes. It's very irritating.

nice

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a bit strong smelling for me as i prefer fresh ones

Love the soap

Posted by Reviewer1818092 on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It smells nice and doesn't make me itch like regular soap does. Will buy again!

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this cause of the reviews. I always have trouble with soaps, so was reluctant. It's good though! The smell is nice too. I would try other scents by this brand. Moisturizing and non-drying, makes you smell CLEAN.

If this is in stock - Buy it. You'll be glad you did

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All of the soaps in this range are excellent, I recommend this if you have dry skin, the scent is really nice.

THEY CHANGED THE INGREDIENTS :((((((

Posted by Miawchi on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this soap. BUT now look at the ingredients , they are different from the ones we used to know. Please compare, I saved my old soap box These are the ingredients they had BEFORE: Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Coconut oil and/or Palm Oil, Soy Milk, Tocopherol (Vit E), Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh, Vegetable Glycerine, Mineral Pigment or Vegetable Color, Natural Fragrance and/or Essential oil Ingredients NOW: Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin (vegetable), fragrance (essential oil blend), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*†, sodium gluconate, palm acid, sodium chloride, palm kernel acid, soy milk, iron oxides (CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499), boswellia carterii resin extract, commiphora myrrha extract, honey extract. Let's see, they add honey extract, remove cocoa seed butter, rename other ingredients to their latin names, i suppose Mineral and Vegetable colours are iron and titanium dioxide. Shea butter is not on the first place as it used to be, which means the percentage is lower . Well, I really feel disappointed .