Most awesome skin hydrator ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this all over my body and my hands. It takes awhile to soak in, but so worth it! I stand in front of a fan while it's drying. I live in a cold climate and get very dry hands. After using this stuff, my hands are soft and perfectly moisturised! LOVE IT!!!! Please don't discontinue this product, I love all the Nubian Heritage body butters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way better than the other stuff out there with DIMETHICONE and other silicone fillers!!!! This stuff is so pure, my skin loves it!!!!!! And NO, I don't work for this company or affiliated with this company. I have used a lot of skin products and this moisturiser is THE BEST THING OUT THERE!!!!!!

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for my face in conjunction with the Nubian Heritage african black soap. That does a good job of cleaning my skin while this does a good job of moisturizing it. You only need a very little amount each time because when you rub it between your palms, it melts, then spreads really easily on your skin. I like the smell. I like things that smell sort of neutral. Not too feminine, not too masculine, and this is one of those things that I find "just right". My skin is smooth and more evenly toned. I will keep buying this. I might even try some of the other scents/mixtures.

good for heat rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our teen daughters both get lots of heat rash in the summer because they are very active. After activities and showering, they both use this and the redness, itching, and irritation are gone or minimized within the hour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lovely consistency. My only criticism is that the scent is a bit too sweet, but I would buy this product again.

Vin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells to much of PlayDo'. Gives good hydration. I must melt in between my hands before aplaying.

Way too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was very hard and extremely difficult to apply. Oil and the white part was separate. Very disappointed. Edit, I gave it one star at first, but here is my tips when my problem occurs. Put shea butter in microwave oven on 2 minutes , it becomes oil again, wait until it cools. Now it's amazing butter. Satisfied

Not so bad. But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very intensive smell and temporary moistening effect. Will no order again.

Nubian Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try on my face- it's really heavy and greasy. Almost like putting vasoline on your face. Leaves oil marks on your pillow. Wouldn't want to use this on my body either because it doesn't seem to absorb, just leaves an oily feel on your skin. Smells nice though.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It smells really really good and it's creamy and smooth! My only criticism is that it doesn't say whether or not it's "unrefined" or not. I'd like to know..

Good product when used in hot climate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even at 30 Celsius this product is still solid hard inside. You have to use full force with your fingers to scrape some lotion out.

1 2 3 4