Help

great for small areas, but not all over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this smells heavenly, just like all the other NH "goats milk & chai" products, but I've found it very hard to use. it's very waxy, and when used all over it's very unpleasant feeling no matter how little you use, or how much you rub it in. However, I found this is *excellent* for using on small areas like hands, elbows, etc. I also dab a little on my neck in lieu of perfume, and it works great.

BEST BODY BUTTER EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not kidding, this stuff is fantastic! It is smooth and creamy and absorbs well; not at all greasy. The subtle rose fragrance is divine and not at all overpowering even to the most sensitive nose. Best of all, my skin is now silky smooth and little wrinkles are even diminishing. I've also used this as a hair conditioner and it's amazing. Can't give this product - and Nubian Heritage - high enough praise...Thanks for revolutionizing the skin care industry and raising the bar for quality and performance!

Shea Butter

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

nice but VERY strong smell, to strong for me and my daughter to use. Not sure what we can do with it but it takes over everything

the best

Posted by helenehardy on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

beautiful exotic fragrance, i love this product the most. I love the Nubian Heritage range but this is my favourite! Please keep making it.

I like it a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried other kind of Nuian shea butter, and this is as good as others! Some people may complain of the strong smell but I like that strong smell! I like skin products that are very moisturizing,and this is so.

love these butters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this one is my 2nd favorite after the Indian Hemp&Vetiver... it's so soft /whereas IH&V is hard as rock;)/, smells amazingly - sweet and nice and tender but not too strong nourishes and softens skin very well /I use it for my hands and feets most of all/ takes time to sink in, but for me the result is worth it

Nubian heritage, shea butter - goats milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and makes the skin soft without a greasy feel.

Wonderful Shea Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin very smooth

Quebecustomer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice!

Strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong smell, like heavy old-ladies perfume. And it is a very hard texture.

1 2