Best scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Orderd a couple of NH body butters and this is the one that smells the best. The smell is strong, but not 'in your face strong'. As know, very very good conditioner for the hair and skin, without getting greasy... I'm in love with this website and with Nubian Heritage. You make me love and enjoy my natural hair journey even more!

too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell was lovely, but the butter was hard as rock. I had to dig it out of the jar with a spoon, but still it wouldn't soften in my hands and just crumbled into pieces when I tried to apply it.

Too Much essential oils..the naturalness is gone :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I love shea butter, when its natural, and I thought it would be good with a little essential oils, but this is too much, the smell is very strong. Like a very strong perfume. I introdused it to some of my friends and they think the same...

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love NH shea butters a lot, but this one is my favorite by far - because of it's smell - unbelievably nice, not too strong, but lingers on your skin for a long time... luuuv it! true, this butter is hard - but, after all, it's shea butter, it melts when contacts with your skin... use it for my hands and feet and even for my face sometimes - calms, soothens, hydrates and I'd even say helps healing small scratches or cuts on my skin

medicine substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

charming smell, great medical effect if you have problem with skin

fabulous stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing. very rich, good for legs and feet. Really special.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will reorder. Nice fresh scent and good texture.

Nubian Heritage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'm so happy I ordered it blindly! This smells like heaven and feels wonderful. It is just an indulgence!

Vin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite. Nice fresh smell, and gives me more hydration.

Does wonders for your face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it at night. Leaves your skin radiant! Excellent combination with the hemp and neem oils.

1 2