Phew...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally, I could find a Nubian butter which doesn't stink! I'm really stunned so I've ordered it again, just to be sure it wasn't a mistake.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells great and easily absorbs.

Overwhelming smell, hard to apply, no long term changes noticed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is too strong, it's not easy to apply, needs to be melted down in hands. I did not see any long term change on my skin, moreover, it had no visible effect the morning after.

Smell so nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell is one of my favorite, although quite hard to apply on skin. Nourish very well

My favourite

Posted by Heleshka on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell is something is hard to describe, I love this product!! Also great quality, not oily. A little overpriced though.

I loved the Mango Butter

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but adore this one! Since mango butter is naturally harder then shea butter, this product is softer and easier to apply. I'd say this is also a bit less greasy. The lemony scent is outstanding! So truly fresh! Being a hot summer, the butter is so soft you can spread it just like any thick lotion while the Mango Butter still needs a bit more work. Superfast delivery, once again! Many thanks to iHerb!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has very good smell and moisturize very well. The only thing that not 100% is that it is a little bit hard to spread.

Great for skin tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with the lemongrass bodywash/soap and it works wonderfully to improve skin tone. It even brightens the skin giving me a healthy glow. This is an excellent product with a nice citrus scent.

Loved the fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product which absorbed very well and had a wonderful fragrance.

One of the best products and smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nubian Heritage papayia&coconut shea butter, but they are not making that any more... So, I tried this version. It is so good also for dry skin and smell is so fresh and nice. I just LOVE Nubian Heritage products.

1 2