SMELLS SOOOO GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This body butter smells so good you want to eat it! But, it seems like it's too thick to me because it doesn't spread well. Most body butters are very slick and creamy, but this is very hard to move around on the body. If you heat up your hands by rubbing them together really fast with the product on your palms, it helps, but does not feel like a typical body butter. It's almost like trying to spread caramel over your body, but the smell is absolute heaven! I would buy again simply for the scent!

horrendous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The texture is ok, but this smells like budget bathroom cleaner! The smell is super strong and has absolutely nothing to do with green tea, shea butter or olive oil. It's more like pine and some kind of gaggy, synthetic floral scent. If you want to smell like a cheap toilet freshner, this is the product for you.

yikes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To be honest if I could give this no stars at all I would... I hate writing bad reviews but this smells soooooooooooo sooooooooooo bad!!! If it was a faint smell I could most likely handle the perfume overly floral-ish awful smell. It is just such a strong potent smell and like the other reviewer said it smells like cheap bathroom fragrance. I tried it once and literally couldn't even use it on my feet. My husband was gagging when he smelled me but to be honest he hates the strong smell of floral. Some people may like the smell but I couldn't imagine putting it on my face....yikes!! On the other hand I absolutely LOVE the papaya scent and I am sure there are a lot of people that don't care for that smell because it is very strong as well but of course I like the smell so I enjoy the fact that it has a strong scent and their products are soooooooooo moisturizing!! I absolutely LOVE their products....just not this one :)

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

enjoy

Economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream lasts longer than the one infused with coconut and papaya, which I nowdays use. Both creams are though among the best facial creams I have tried.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Nubian Hertiage Products are great.

YES! YES! YES!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in a very dry climate and my face loves this shea butter. I tried it thinking it would be too heavy but I was wrong. I sound like a cheesy commercial, but my husband commented on how pretty my face looked "lately" after about 10 days of using this.

Moisturizes and smells great!

Posted by MamaToMany on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin has suffered in this desert climate this winter, and this product turned my dry skin into silky smooth in one day. Shea butter is extremely healing and moisturizing, and I believe that with the added ingredients (and the quality of them) this is a must-have for anyone with dry skin... or just looking to have seriously fantastic smelling, silky smooth skin. The texture is strange if you're not used to shea butter.

Smells wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought to try this product simply because it's infused with olive oil and green tea (as the label reads). It is equivalent to most shea butters in texture and moisture, but the smell is amazing. Very clean and fresh. Not to mention iherb.com shipped super fast!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product! I use this oil as a hand cream, foot and skin around the eyes. Very good softens and smooths skin!

1 2