Help

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

Simply buy it and try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of Nubian heritage soap bars, they are ALL perfect, please, try at least one. High quality ingredients, divine aromas, true masterpieces of perfumery I would say. Nice texture. They lather well, lasts long. The price for size and quality of soap bar is excellent. This particular Lavender& Wildflower aroma does not smell like a plain lavender, it is hidden quite subtle among the arrangement of wild sweetly scented flowers, I can see the bumble bees busy around wildflowers in the sunny day, when I smell and close my eyes =)

One of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This smells so good. Floral with just a hint of lavender. After using it for over a week now, I find it the most moisturizing from the lot I ordered, even moisturizing than the NH Raw Shea Butter Soap. Thank you iherb for your excellent service also. Since I have KP and very dry skin, I wish I could try the NH Body Butter Soap next, hope you'll get it on stock soon!

Moisturising soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for the nubian black soap. As its always out of stock, i ordered this soap instead, as it had good reviews. You need to use very little, as it lathers well with a loofah.Skin feels fresh, Firm and moisturised after a shower.

Lovely fragrance and very moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase of this brand, and I really enjoy using it. It lathers well and smells nice, and makes my skin soft. I think it's a great idea to put he flower petals in the bar for exfoliating. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, soft. It's not dry the skin. Very pleasant floral aroma.

Whew! overpowering scent

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't even unwrap this bar. The floral scent is so overwhelming - my eyes were watering and I was sneezing (call me crazy, but I think one's soap shouldn't cause hayfever!). Couldn't detect any lavender in the mix, though.

very moisturising soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GOOD~ smell..really soft... very moisturising.. best soap ever! I orderd more. especially shipping is amasing .. it just took 4 days for delivery to Korea...fast and cheap!!!

Gag me green!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Horrible. This is the first product I have ordered that was an extreme disappointment. I had a physical aversion to the scents used. I will be ordering unscented in future.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply love the smell of the soap and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. Use it on my dogs too. Consider very reasonable price with such effects. Would buy again. I am those sort of customer who would just stick to a brand after I find it's good.