Page 1 - Reviews - Nuby, Soothing Teether, IcyBite Keys, 3+ Months, Blue, 1 Teether - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I would most definitely recommend this product to all due to the fact is it incredibly easy to use and its good quality. Comfortable size, my baby loves the fact she can use it whilst teething but also as a fun toy at the same time! It’s super easy to keep clean and the fact it can be cooled to soothe sore gums is a big plus.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My baby loves to chew on it since he’s started teething, he’s 8 months now and his gums are irritated. The good thing about this teether is that it has many different shapes on its sides so I don’t have to buy multiple. My baby also enjoys playing with it!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bough for my son, but he did not play it, even he did not bit. I think babies just love toys which give more noise))

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

a nice baby teether toy , it have a side that you can freeze it ! and quality is good and the size of the toy is also good use for 4 months baby

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

The colors are really bright and my twins chew on the many teaching surfaces. It's well made and I doubt it will come apart no matter how much they fight for them. They have one other teacher that makes a sound which they love but this one is chewier.

Neo
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an good toy for baby who are teething and also just for playing. Be careful when washing as it is filled with a liquid, don't microwave. Baby also find it easy to hold. You can also cool it the fridge, don't use freezer.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good quality product. Made in a very fine process. no sharp edges. best for ages upto 1.5 years. my baby loves to chew. it is gel filled so remains cold long after taking out of fridge.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

great size for my 5-month-old daughter. she loves it. however, I'm afraid the gel will be spread. but it didn't happened thanks god

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Needless to say that it is one of the most high quality teether for babies. Use it cold or not and it will be handy. Great size for little hands.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My son loves it because of the color and the textures. It looks safe because of it’s quality. There is no detachable part that may choke a baby. Thank you 🙏