Horrible. Don't buy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the worst tasting bar I have ever eaten. I normally love everything carrot cake, but after eating one of these, I threw the rest of the box away

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These bars are terrible. Taste NOTHING like carrot cake!

lousy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very artificial and unpleasant taste! no carrot cake taste at all !

nugo gf carrot cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

with its stale grain puffs, the texture was not good. the overall flavor of the bar is nice, the spices are fragrant and tasty. maybe i had a bad batch given, but it really tasted as if i had left it open and out for days. i wont get this again unless it gets a make over..

Horrible Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to another great bar from NUGO and was unpleasantly surprised by the taste. I thought I had a bad box but after looking at the reviews I can see that I should have read reviews before buying.

Well, I Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this despite the bad reviews, as I'm pretty tolerant of a lot of flavors and thought people might just be a little too harsh. The first thing I noticed was the appearance and consequent texture. I was expecting a soft bar but it was like a bunch of pellets loosely held together. I've had bars like that before so it wasn't a problem, but I thought something like a cake should be a more solid bar. That being said, some elements of carrot cake are there; there's a faint carrot taste and lots of cloves, but that's it. The prevailing taste? Stale. The whole bar just tasted stale, like someone left out a carrot cake for a week. Sorry, NuGo, this was a miss that I won't be reordering.

the worse I have ever tried!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not recommend! Bad taste :(

too much cloves taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

can only eat about 1/4 bar at a time as the cloves tastes is very strong. Probably wouldn't buy again

OK taste but very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find GF dairy free snack bars. These are one of the few.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

정말 다양한 뉴트리션바에 도전해봤는데 이건 정말 실패라는껴지네요. 튀밥에 물엿넣고 뭉친거에 시나몬같은 스파이스를 넣었는데 씹는맛도 그냥 끈덕하고 당근은 찾아볼 수도 없습니다. 왠만한건 잘먹는 비위좋은 저도 겨우 먹고 있어요.