Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy that this product exist. It is not easy to find protein bars without nuts, gluten, soy, egg and dairy. The taste is all right too. Great to bring for trips in case it is hard to find diet friendly food.

Taste good, my mom ate them all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm from HK & I bought this for my pregnant sister-in-law, she needed gluten-free diet for her pregnancy. She treasured this so much since couldn't buy from HK, she only ate one when she REALLY wanted chocolate. One day she wanted one, but found out my mom ate them all. She only had 2.5 bars, and my mom ate them all...

Awesome. Like the taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

New Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this might be my new favorite flavor of NuGo bars. I have tried the carrot cake and trail mix, but there is just something more decadent about the dark chocolate crunch.

Nice chocolate flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They do have a bit of the protein powder texture but we all like them. They are great treat for when out and about and can't stop for a real meal.

Need to improve the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product looks good but the taste need a lot of improvement. There is an odd taste that is a giveaway these are not the normal chocolate crunch bars. Although it's chocolate but it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate. The after taste leaves a cardboard, sandy kind of feeling.

Gluten free and amazeballs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars are delicious!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Love these bars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

1 2 3