Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy that this product exist. It is not easy to find protein bars without nuts, gluten, soy, egg and dairy. The taste is all right too. Great to bring for trips in case it is hard to find diet friendly food.

Awesome. Like the taste...

Posted by 5531439251974292736 on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happy with NuGo Free Dark Chocolate Crunch. This is my second purchase for this bar. I've also tried NuGo Nutrition, Organic Double Dark Chocolate, and those are good too. I like that it has a slight crunchiness to it. Will definitely be purchasing this again. Good for on-the-go breakfast.

Taste good, my mom ate them all!

Posted by Reviewer1082445 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm from HK & I bought this for my pregnant sister-in-law, she needed gluten-free diet for her pregnancy. She treasured this so much since couldn't buy from HK, she only ate one when she REALLY wanted chocolate. One day she wanted one, but found out my mom ate them all. She only had 2.5 bars, and my mom ate them all...

New Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this might be my new favorite flavor of NuGo bars. I have tried the carrot cake and trail mix, but there is just something more decadent about the dark chocolate crunch.

Nice chocolate flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1262620 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They do have a bit of the protein powder texture but we all like them. They are great treat for when out and about and can't stop for a real meal.

Need to improve the flavour

Posted by 5089385741631166244 on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product looks good but the taste need a lot of improvement. There is an odd taste that is a giveaway these are not the normal chocolate crunch bars. Although it's chocolate but it doesn't taste or smell like chocolate. The after taste leaves a cardboard, sandy kind of feeling.

very good

Posted by 4688237319265305925 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

love these!

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Love these bars!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

1 2