It is really delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worth the try, and the price is nice too. It is organic, very taste and easy to carry around. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best chocolate bar for sports

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best one I've bought so far - and I do not think I'll change this preference. It has only good and organic ingredients! Plus, it is quite delicious. My husband uses it always before running as an energy bar, and sometimes me too as a dessert. The pack has 12 bars, and I already bought the second one - do not wish to remain without any :-). Just as a side note, it is quite crunchy - pay attention at your teeth at your first bite, afterwards you will get used to it :-).

Very nice and chocolaty!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bar has nothing but rice bubbles with dark chocolate, a difference from the usual protein nut bars. Love the taste!

best treat

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is vegan and organic and a delicious treat! I use them when I have a chocolate craving, delicious! (though it is not a healthfood by any means...)

Can't finish the box :(

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very dry product. I never crave these after having one.

Better than ever!

Posted by 5756235283183234833 on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try to eat vegan whenever possible. Since iHerb doesn't stock NuGO's pomegranate bars, I've been buying this flavor and chocolate chip. I was surprised when this arrived with a new wrapper and box. But I was more surprised when it tasted twice as good as the last box I bought! Sure, there's only 10g of protein, but this is a great snack during breaks at work, or whenever you want something quick and substantial (just make sure to have water handy).

First order and won't be the last :)

Posted by 5234035716113681225 on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great website easy to navigate and understand the content. iHerb app is great add it made the purchase wonderful experience. I bought Dark chocolate protein bar. It is really delicious and gives energy for my exercise

Great for a chocolate fix

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I just love, love the bars. We have them on occasion for a pick-me-up when we're on the go. If you love dark chocolate, I think you'll enjoy these. And they're certified organic, which is very important to us. Will reorder soon.

Super yummy!

Posted by fruityfull on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so good. My boyfriend likes them too.

bars

Posted by 4727832310552058488 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great taste is thick also..control my hunger..

1 2 3