Tasty tea

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hints of cocoa, vanilla, orange, cinnamon and nutmeg are subtle in taste and aroma. I enjoy this smooth tea without any milk or sugar. Get your good morning cocoa kick without guilt! Organic and non-GMO. Hooray for a company with a conscience doing it's part to protect and sustain Mother Earth!

Smooth, earthy and velvety

Posted by 5618477320136628189 on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very pleasant cup of tea. Has a nice "body" - smooth and kind of earthy. Can be drinked both sweetened and unsweetened, but it is indeed sweet enough on its own in my opinion.

Love this tea.

Posted by 5452762612710476891 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this tea, as a chocolate lover it is fantastic. It is not overly strong but has a smooth black tea flavor with hints of melt in your mouth chocolate. I highly recommend it.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great, mildly chocolatey taste

Love it

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing tea also very good for blocking appetite

Bland

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this tea...It tastes like nothing specific to me

didn't taste chocolate

Posted by 5239098670857898581 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a chocoholic and bought this tea with "chocolaty" expectations. I like the tea but didn't taste chocolate. It was a little dissaponting. I brought this tea to my co-worker to try and she didn't taste chocolate either.

Organic, Fair Trade, DELICIOUS !!

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you crave hot chocolate, but a healthier version, this is the tea for you. Some of my guests drink it with non-diary milk. I find it is soothing just brewed plain. Numi Teas never disappoint.

Love it!

Posted by 4813291584509276250 on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With a touch of honey and almond milk in the morning, this tea is like my tasty bestie :D Very uplifting and comforting

Amazing Tea!

Posted by 4818155792637861589 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on a recommendation from a tea-aholic friend and I was skeptical at first, but after having it for few times I can simply say that it's amazing, the balance of the ingredients in it is really good no taste overwhelms the other. It gives me warmth when I drink it "mental warmth". I recommend you, if you love raw chocolate taste or dark chocolate taste, this tea is good option

1 2 3