Tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hints of cocoa, vanilla, orange, cinnamon and nutmeg are subtle in taste and aroma. I enjoy this smooth tea without any milk or sugar. Get your good morning cocoa kick without guilt! Organic and non-GMO. Hooray for a company with a conscience doing it's part to protect and sustain Mother Earth!

Smooth, earthy and velvety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very pleasant cup of tea. Has a nice "body" - smooth and kind of earthy. Can be drinked both sweetened and unsweetened, but it is indeed sweet enough on its own in my opinion.

Love this tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this tea, as a chocolate lover it is fantastic. It is not overly strong but has a smooth black tea flavor with hints of melt in your mouth chocolate. I highly recommend it.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great, mildly chocolatey taste

Love it

Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing tea also very good for blocking appetite

Bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this tea...It tastes like nothing specific to me

didn't taste chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a chocoholic and bought this tea with "chocolaty" expectations. I like the tea but didn't taste chocolate. It was a little dissaponting. I brought this tea to my co-worker to try and she didn't taste chocolate either.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, well rounded.

Organic, Fair Trade, DELICIOUS !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you crave hot chocolate, but a healthier version, this is the tea for you. Some of my guests drink it with non-diary milk. I find it is soothing just brewed plain. Numi Teas never disappoint.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With a touch of honey and almond milk in the morning, this tea is like my tasty bestie :D Very uplifting and comforting

1 2 3