Great tea

Posted by Leizel on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think Puehr is definitely an acquired taste. I was halfway through the box before I started loving it. I like having it first thing in the morning, it wakes me up and makes me feel more alert than coffee (though I usually have coffee later at work). It does have a seaweed like taste, but I really enjoy it.

Robust Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a hearty tea, perfect for those who prefer tea over coffee in the morning. Good, strong & flavorful with no bitterness. It's worth paying a little more for. iHerb had the best price on this tea when I last checked.

Not great but not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's an ok blend, i had more fragrant pu-erh before

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite tea. To be honest, I haven't tried any other pu-erh teas so I can't compare, but I looking forward to drinking this tea every morning. So smooth and tasty. I can understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, the smell itself is a bit unusual. but the taste is amazing. The shop where I ususally buy it, they don't sell it anymore, so had to go on iHerb. I am very happy with the delivery, it arrived 5 days earlier that expected. I hope they never stop selling this tea :)

Good

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good Tea.

Ver y good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So good and taste marvelous

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not good

Buena opción

Posted by gl0bulinas on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Té muy rico, aunque hay opciones más económicas en la web.