NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract Provides Emmediate Reults

Posted by Reviewer2458996 on Jul 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After having a high carb meal including cake with a dense sugary icing, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. After having a high-carb meal, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. God is very good, indeed. T. Wilson Texas, USA Note: the high-carb meal was just a test. For obvious reasons, I don’t recommend eating this way on a regular basis. T. Wilson Texas, USA

NuNaturals Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2108311 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my wife. She has Type II Diabetes. For the past couple of weeks he blood sugar has been way above normal. within 2 days this product has brought here reading within acceptable levels. She uses it twice daily in the morning and early afteronn either in coffee or an herbal tea. Great product!

Julie Barnett

Posted by Reviewer1840625 on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great! It helps my husband's diabetes. In particular his feet don't hurt at all with the cinnamon.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon extract has much more cinnamon benefits than any pill form. It works wonderfully to keep glucose down. I recommend it highly and purchase it all the time.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz

Posted by Reviewer2829641 on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We take this, along with other supplements, to help control our cholesterol levels. We both have experienced higher HDL and lower LDL.

Verifiable Results!

Posted by Reviewer1716659 on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a low carb person and have no blood sugar issues, however, I do like my Happy Hour. My doctor told me that if I must drink, to take a shot of this cinnamon extract prior to. I bought the extract about 9 months ago but it let it sit because I thought this was all hooey. Well, it's NOT hooey! My morning sugar is generally the highest of the day (95) and it hovers in the mid 80's the rest of the day ... going anywhere from 115 to 145 after meals (depending on what I eat.) Taking a full shot of the cinnamon prior to bed gives me a morning sugar of about 75. I also take a full shot in the morning to level things out during the day, and my sugar remains in the high 70's-low 80's. Of course I'm eating low carb, but my sugar has not exceeded 100 after meals. I'm always doing some kind of experiment on myself and this was particularly gratifying since the results are verifiable in a very short period of time. Great stuff! I do wish the dropper held more fluid.

Yummy in coffee

Posted by Reviewer2331374 on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Began using this extract to help with blood sugar levels. This tastes very yummy in my coffee in the morning. I have been using for about a year and I am happy with it.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. This is great to take in water, or added to milk or a smoothie / health drink.

great way to get your cinnamon

Posted by 4920294472305635532 on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my nightly tea after dinner. I can't honestly comment on any benefits, but I am trying to maintain a good blood sugar and know that cinnamon helps with that.

1 2 3 4