NuNaturals, LevelRight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

really helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

Hyperglycemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

See Below

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works good with Bitter Melon

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

NuNatural levelright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

1 2 3 4