customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only stevia product out there without an aftertaste. It's great.

Mostly good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has a pro & a con. The pro is that it has a very negligible glycemic index. This is wonderful. Unfortunately, it also has a very slight bitterness, as opposed to the regular NuNaturals Stevia. Still, I think it is very worthwhile. It tastes very close to sugar, & is simply so much heathier. I would definately buy this product again.

NuNaturals NoCarb blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product a number of times and think it is a great product. But I think that the manufacturer may have cut down on the amount of stevia in these packets. I usually use only one packet for a large cup of coffee or tea, but I find with this batch that each packet doesn't have the sweeting power. This is distressing since this essentially increases the cost of using the product, and I am reluctant to order it again.

Now I can take NuNaturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

with me where ever I go. Like NuNaturals stevia the best of all the products I've tried so far.

NuStevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Favorite Stevia product. No bitter after taste. Premeasured so I know how much I am using.

The best stevia. Period.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not bitter! Great in coffee, tea, cooking and baking. The best stevia among all brands I have tried (and I have tried a lot!)

NuStevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No bitter after taste. this product is the best.

Love NuNaturals NuStevia NoCarbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased a wmall pack of this product at a Whole Market store along with severas varieties of stevia and was extremely pleased with this one. It has no bitter taste and leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth. For this reason I ordered 1000 packets which I am currentlyu using.

NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 1000 Packets~

Posted by JJ2007 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I am absolutely delighted with the product contained within the packets, my complaint is regarding the way the packets are manufactured. I ordered a 1000 count packets carton in 04/2009 and to my dismay approximately 1/3 of this order is absolutely unusable due to moisture absorption into the packets themselves. I tried 17 ways from Sunday to figure out a way get the sweetener out of these damaged packets before I finally gave up in disgust and threw out the remaining packets. Now that hot tea weather has arrived, back into my neck of the woods, I decided this time I'll order the "NuStevia NoCarbs Blend Tablets". Hopefully, choosing a different form of delivery will resolve this problem. Again, I must reiterate that I am very pleased with the product formulation itself---no complaints whatsoever!

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for the past few years and love it. There is no aftertaste and it is not bitter. It is the best tasting Stevia product that I have tried. I recommend this product!

1 2 3