Finally a stevia with no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on Mar 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of stevia and thrown them away after a couple uses because of the well known aftertaste. This is the only one I've tried that has ZERO aftertaste. It's a keeper.

Life sweetest and only natural low calory sweetner

Posted by NatursKathy on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I cannot do with out it! As a Type II diabetes I changed my pastry habit, and I make custards and whipped fruit creams, and this is best for sweetening such! I have a salt shaker filled up with it, and always handy. Tea Coffee or lemonade tastes great. Does not cause diarrhea, like other replacements.

Natural is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1736300 on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great sweetening power! No Aftertaste! Lasts forever! Only about 1/8 teaspoon now takes the place of my usual 4 packets of other artifical sweetners.

BETTER THAN THE POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1950650 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE THESE CRYSTALS BETTER THAN THE POWDER

White Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1437249 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for use in hot drinks and as a sugar substitute. It is fairly expensive but well worth it. You use so much less, it's good for your teeth (unlike sugar) and as long as you do not put too much into your drink tastes good. The white granules are much better than the powder or liquid. Highly recommended. If you don't know much about Stevia do a Google search on it.

White Stevia, No Carbs 3.5 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I truly love this product. Taste just like sugar and no after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

THE BEST!!!!! Will be a lifer

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other stevia all w/ a NASTY taste to them...they were made w/ alcohol i think, anyway, this has ZERO aftertaste is like 4 X as sweet as sugar so just a tiny tiny tiny amount will sweeten a cup of coffee...and your cereal...this little bottle will last us months...I have been TRYING so hard to give up equal, since i know it is so bad for you and i have been feeling terrible since using it, eye vision problems, white spots in vision, and weight gain...but as soon as i started using this ....all that went away, weight is coming off fast and my eye sight is good, and no mental fog as usual....TASTES AMAZING!!! Better than even sugar or anything else in my opinion. will be a lifer ...use this forever! Thanks NuNaturals!!! YOu saved me!

Not the same product

Posted by Reviewer1606670 on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I agree with other reviewers who recognized the difference in this new version of NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend. I called NuNaturals and spoke with one of the CS reps. I was informed that the FDA made them change the formulation in order for the product to be called a "sweetener" instead of a "supplement." I do not like the taste of this new blend. For me, it does not have the pleasant sweet taste of the former version and I must use more of it. The taste never really improves. The "stevia" portion is the problem not the erythritol so similar products from other companies will also be affected. If my taste buds don't adjust, I'll have to shop around for something else.

This product is GMO

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although they state this product is non GMO, it contains erythritol, made from genetically modified cord ingredients. A recent study shows that this ingredient is a powerfull insecticide killing fruit flies fed it in less than a week. Mine is going into the garbage.

A Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really tastes good! There was no bitterness that i've noticed with other stevia that i've used.