Very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a really handy way to carry stevia around with you. I was skeptical that the tablets would really dissolve quickly and easily, but they do, even in cold liquids like iced tea. I recommend it.

A natural plant sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different brands and types of stevia plant sweetners. NuNaturals tablet form may leave a small amount of sediment behind but have the best taste of sweetness. Some other brands or forms (liquids or powders) have a taste that my require getting used to. I find this brand to be my favorite of all the makers so far.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Price is good and the product has no bitter aftertaste. Does leave residue at the bottom of the glass as described, but the stevia is a top product.

we really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They dissolve quickly (there is just a tiny bit of sediment left) and the sweetening taste we think is better than the liquids and powders.

Inconsistent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My first bottle was great; I wrote "it really is quick dissolve, and there is no strange taste. Small bottle makes it very convenient to carry to coffee shop. I use two tablets in my big Latte. Tastes great." However, on my second bottle, my opinion has turned, particularly on the "quick dissolve" part. They tablets just sit in my coffee now like tiny pellets of stone, and never dissolve. Even if I break them up before putting them in, they still just sit there like large grains of sand. VERY DISAPPOINTING

sarah ann pepper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tablets do not completely in hot coffee so I wouldn't even try them in ice tea. I will stick with the powder form which I like very much.

Best Tasting Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals makes the best-tasting natural sweetener products on the market as far as I'm concerned, and I've tried just about everything; Truvia, SweetLeaf, xylitol, fructose, Sweet & Slender, and about half a dozen others. There's no aftertaste, no calories and these tables are convenient to carry so I never have to use sugar or chemical alternatives in my coffee at a restaurant. Plus it's a great conversation starter - everyone at the table wants to know what it is and why I use it.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs, 150 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great! they are not bitter at all and disolve right away.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tab, 150 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are the best substitute for sugar in my drinks that I've yet to find. I am so impressed I've ordered another couple of bottled to keep in work and in my handbag for when I'm out and about. They do not leave any bitter aftertaste and I haven't found any sediment left at the bottom of my cup. I used to have 3 large sugars in a cup of coffee or tea and I only need 1.5 of these tablets. They are fantastic.

NuNaturals Nustevia Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love their products. The tabs dissolve in hot or cold liquids and very convenient to carry when you're on the go. Shippment time is extremely quick as well. I will definitely order from iHerb again. Thanks