sunnere søtning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

Great taste but..

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good as a sugar substitute and would have liked to keep using it, however on some days I had it all was well, but a couple other times it gave me an upset tummy, so about the 3 hour mark after eating it, don't leave the house !!!! I has the ability to liquidfy your entire insides. The taste is great and no after taste. I made caramel with it, and it thickens and browns into a good sauce, it will burn quickly and once it has gone too brown the taste is too burnt to eat. I would say 1 teaspoon at a time is fine, but 2 desertspoons in one sitting is enough to upset the tummy.

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Tastes like sugar

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would have loved to like this, because it tastes like sugar and I liked how it behaves almost like sugar when baking. BUT, I baked a pumpkin pie, ate one small piece of it and soon after got a horrible nausea that lasted about five hours + diarrhea and rumbling sounds in my gut for the rest of the day. :( I had to throw the rest of the pie away. I do also get nauseous if I eat erythritol, but this was SO much worse, so here's a little warning if you've also experienced problems with erythritol and want to try this. I guess I'll just stick to using stevia from now on.

Great tasting Sugar substitute for baking

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on other reviews from Iherb and have been very happy as I have baked cookies using this and find no difference. Love the fact that its low glycemic index. Its expensive but now I do not buy cookies / brownies from stores but make my own and feel good that I am eating healthy. Thank you Iherb for carrying this.

Great natural sugar substitute

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only discovered Tagatose recently but it is a fabulous sugar replacement with a clean sweet taste and no after-taste. Love the fact that it carmelises like sugar. It's also powdered so can be used in frostings, etc. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of information about tagatose out there, but that which I have read points to it being a healthy natural sugar replacment with minimal impact on blood sugar.

Better than expected

Posted by 5210469143108334986 on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this alot. I bake with it, brush my teeth. Use in my coffee. Some time ago there was a toothpaste with tagatose in it. Probably not the same stuff? Anyway, it's just good stuff. I'll be getting more.

Taste like sugar

Posted by 5053450666498555759 on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best sugar substitute out there!! It does not spike my blood sugar!! Cookies made with it taste great. I will love it even more when it hits the grocery store shelves!! But for now thank you iherb for selling this amazing product!!

1 2