sunnere søtning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Great taste but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good as a sugar substitute and would have liked to keep using it, however on some days I had it all was well, but a couple other times it gave me an upset tummy, so about the 3 hour mark after eating it, don't leave the house !!!! I has the ability to liquidfy your entire insides. The taste is great and no after taste. I made caramel with it, and it thickens and browns into a good sauce, it will burn quickly and once it has gone too brown the taste is too burnt to eat. I would say 1 teaspoon at a time is fine, but 2 desertspoons in one sitting is enough to upset the tummy.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

Tastes like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would have loved to like this, because it tastes like sugar and I liked how it behaves almost like sugar when baking. BUT, I baked a pumpkin pie, ate one small piece of it and soon after got a horrible nausea that lasted about five hours + diarrhea and rumbling sounds in my gut for the rest of the day. :( I had to throw the rest of the pie away. I do also get nauseous if I eat erythritol, but this was SO much worse, so here's a little warning if you've also experienced problems with erythritol and want to try this. I guess I'll just stick to using stevia from now on.

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

Way better than any sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product. Best to mix in with some sugar, 20-30%. Perfect taste and great glycemic control.

Sukkerfritt søtnings stoff... ingen kalorier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Denne har jeg ventet på lenge. Iherb har vært utsolgt.... Dette er nesten som sukker og det karamelliseres når det brunes i pannen. Dyrere enn vanlig sukker ja, men mye sunnere og ingen kalorier. K.A.

(was) perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

purchased for the ability of caramelizing, and found to be a perfect alternative to sugar in bakery. now I discover it is discontinued ... bad news. I looked for alternative producers but found none. I will miss this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good no after taste.Will reorder.

1 2