NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

Very sweet - excellent!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

This used to be the best stevia I could find...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They have changed the formula, and unfortunately what used to be the greatest stevia is now pretty awful. I had to return 12 bottles, it is just so bitter and weak compared to the old formula. I wish they would change it back to the previous formula.

bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it

Simply Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stevia fits the bill when you need to add a bit of sweetness. No after taste and easy to use next time I will buy two, one to travel with me wherever I go!

Best Stevia I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

No artificial taste

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

NuNaturals makes the best stevia products. This one is my favorite. -Add it to green smoothies that just need a bit of sweetness or to paleo/candida diet baked goods. A bottle lasts a long time and there is no after taste. -Doesn't give me the issues the stomach issues that xylitol or erythritol do.

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.