Eyes aren't so dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product regularly for a number of months now. I use about 60 drops a day, and when I stopped using it for about a week, I noticed my eyes were much more dry than usual.

Excellent!^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was beginning to experience an inability to see clearly in dim light but after using this product things have started to return to normal. It is a bit expen$ive, however, I have found that this product is worth the money.

Really helpful to my dry eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thirty drops a day seems to keep my eyes from drying and stinging. That's a blessing. I'll be using this product from now on.

realy good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 44 y.o. My vision is getting down, but it is getting better by using around 100 drops of Bilberry Extract every day. And iHerb service is always good!

Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this product in conjunction with the Lutein Esters and have noticed a difference in the comfort I feel in my eyes. The eyes are no longer as dry and itchy as they were before. However it can be messy at times if the dropper oozes at the top.

easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This bilberry extract is easy to swallow because it adds no taste when mixed with water.

Bilberry !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good product. I used to take this a few years ago than switched to capsules and tablets. switched back again because it is easily absorbed. I think i will stick to this product.

deep dark blue color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The intense blue color of this extract and the description of the product is very impressive and made me decide to put it in my morning protein shake instead of taking a capsule. All the reading I've done on Bilberry tells me that it's great for your eyes especially as I get older.

Great taste

Posted by AcaiBowl on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking this supplement. Very palatable and easy to drink whether as a stand alone or diluted with water. As it's mixed with glycerine, it is on the sweet side. Bottle does not last long if taking at the therapeutic dose.

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Hopefully as potent as claimed.

1 2 3