great!

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this spray. I am a singer and I did notice it helps when talking too much during rehearsals etc....

Good for a safety voice

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. The best for speakers or teachers.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2574414 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I make my living as a musician and singer. I have allergies that act up pretty often and this product helps clear my throat and execute my notes when I'm having difficulties. Quite useful also when my voice is a little overworked and tired.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a few throat sprays and the alcohol content was so high, I felt like I was spraying my mouth with White Lightning. This stuff, on the other hand, is SOOOO smooth and helps very much if you have a scratchy throat, cough, or just a dry throat. It's a very good product!!

Wonderfoul prduct!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my pain troath it's fantastic!! Thanks Iherb

NuNaturals Throat Control Spray

Posted by Reviewer1001135 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the product. I have been using it for quite a while but have been buying it locally and paying twice as much for it. It is very soothing to my throat before, after, and during singing with my band. Also helps when my throat is sore from coughing. It also does not seem to have any bad effects from long term use.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works very well!

night throat blessing

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this right before going to sleep at night. I used to have to take cough medicine. This works better, and is purely topical.

for singer

Posted by Reviewer3337578 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. Not doing magic, but at least it tastes ok! I bought it as I sing a lot.

Like a lozenge in liquid form

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use instead of a lozenge when safety or professional reasons demand it. I use to calm a cough during bed time or while at work. I think it costs a little more than reasonable and second, I wish a little smaller, refillable, bottle was available to carry in my work bag. I have a problem with the mister getting stuck about every other try. Wiping it dry after use helps.

1 2