Smooth baby food for a start

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought super salmon for my baby to try when she's 6 months old as fish is generally very nutritious for baby. To mummy, it does not taste very good. But my baby loves it very much as it's smooth (easy to swallow) compared to the beef or chicken ones! Thumbs up for this!

My son loves it

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful mix of flavours, without being too fishy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months)

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient on the go foods - I dunk the whole bag in hot water to warm it up 1st before feeding!

My baby doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love the package, but the baby hated it. He even tried to run away from the spoon...... But we will try another ones.

baby doesn't lov it

Posted by VictoriaN on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my son didn't like it, so i had to throw it away

love it

Posted by 5378737940120058054 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting and baby loved it

That's one of very few foods that my baby eats

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby is very picky, she happily eats only non-sweet yoghurt. So I was surprised that she liked Super Salmon. Can't say that she adores it, but at least she finished it, which is very rare for her. She still prefers breast milk to any food so this is an achievement for us.

Great success !

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Daughter loved it. She loves salmon in general so I wanted to try it. There is less salmon that in the purées I make myself but still a decent amount. There is a strong taste of roasted carrot which is lovely!

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5103172788979517688 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD

Baby loves it

Posted by dingdongtwid on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have no problems with introducing hearty meals range from Happy Baby to my 1 year old. She likes this range better than those fruity type fillings. I even tasted it and it does not taste like bland baby food. My rule of thumb, if parents likes a food they preparing for the baby, then the baby would too.