Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Gobble Gobble, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz . CONTAINS CORN

Posted by 5190100136158738635 on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product contains corn, a potential allergen, but it is not listed in the ingredient list on this website. I ordered this from this website and the ingredient list on the actual package I received listed corn. Also, the ingredient list on this website lists salba as one of the ingredients but the actual product package does not list salba in the ingredient list. Therefore the ingredient list for this product on this website is not accurate. I would not have ordered this item if I knew it contained corn.

Contains corn

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although I was excited to order this for baby the iherb ingredient list does not advise that this product contains corn, which is highly allergenic to babies. Because I had planned on not introducing corn until baby is over 1, I put this in the cupboard for later use. That said it looks like a great mix for baby with the turkey and millet, along with fruits and veggies. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Piece of plastic mixed in with the food. Baby almost swallowed it! [updated]

Posted by 5023329997268738249 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a few of this brand's baby food and have been pleased overall until this morning when our 10 month old daughter spit out a piece of plastic that was mixed in with the food! I'll be contacting the manufacturer about this as well. Update: Apparently this wasn't a piece of plastic at all, but a plastic-like film coming naturally from the corn ingredient. The Happy Baby Customer Service people were very professional in handling my complaint and sent me pictures that explained everything.

My kid loved it

Posted by 5211003998783556983 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

He gobble gobbled it right up! :)

Good !

Posted by 5691008097666517906 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's good!

My baby eats it

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very hard to find the find that my baby would eat. Yet she likes this one. I would recommend it to others

baby gobbled it up

Posted by Shimi on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 9 month old doesn't really like puréed food but somehow couldn't stop eating this. We try to do BLW but he was even happy for me to feed this to him from a spoon! I will buy a couple more for when we are traveling and need convenience.

great taste

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

easy for on the go

Posted by 5458382728695933578 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

makes it so easy to feed him a balanced meal on the go

nice, baby like this