Good cereal to start weaning baby

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is less sweet compared to some other brands.. this is good as baby will not develop a sweet tooth and reject less sweet or more bland food later. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!

have strong rancid taste, very disappointed !

Posted by 5553168571061986300 on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cereals at the end of July. When opened yesterday, they were smelt out very strong rancid taste, and the cereals more like a yellow colour, compare to the Gerber rice cereals. It is totally deteriorated. It is not worth to return the cereals to IHERB, as only $5. But this is a baby product, i hope IHERB can pay more attention to this issue, as i am not the first person to face this issue. expire date: 06 Jan 2014 batch number: 1856 BE

The product had an ackward smell to it. => will not buy this product again

Posted by joohyepark on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I opened the fresh can last weekend, but the product had painty smell to it. SO I tasted it and the smell felt unpleasing. I tossed the stuff and will never buy this stuff again. This did not happen with the earth's best rice cereal so i will stick with earth's best ;;

还有四天就过期还在卖,什么玩意儿!WILL EXPIRE IN FOUR DAYS. UNBELIVINGLY IRRESBONSIBLE!!

Posted by 4720266487520561813 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on 26 May June and arrived on 6 JUNE,but the expiration date is JUNE. Although it's shown on the webpage but still someone will omit this important info, right? 是谁说的国外临其产品会下架根本不会低价出售,追求进口货的也不要太盲目。I was very impressed by iherb's IRRESPONSIBILITY!! WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.

expired

Posted by 5284056967569718970 on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

bad shopping experience!! I bought this item June 11, and received item which bottom written: BEST BY 28 JUN 2015!!!

Fortified rice cereal

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So glad I came across this fortified rice cereal for my son! I haven't seen rice cereal that is fortified with vitamins and minerals along with DHA and probiotics. Gives me the peace of mind of knowing that my son is getting added vitamins and minerals as I don't give him a liquid multi as he is still under 1. Have had nothing but success with all Nurture Inc food products for my son and will continue to give them to him. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by jeremy on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

jade

Posted by 5695921676008525322 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tnku

GOOD TASTE

Posted by Reviewer1009245 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My baby love this Rice Cereal,good taste.

expired