Taste good

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and even I like that. Haha. But gonna make sure you finish this tin within a few days, if not it will lose its freshness and goes soft. I tried to transfer it into air tight container, but to no avail. So once opened, gonna feed your child with this as often! A healthy snack to conventional cream biscuits etc.

My girl's favorite snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My girl's favorite snack! Cheesy taste, not tooo salty. I like the size, just nice for my 13-mth old toddler to hold it in her palm.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy. My baby likes it. But it turns soft in the can so fast.

My baby loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Little tast, but my baby loves it. Everything doesn't have to tast like candy and sweets. Good for practicing fingergrip.

Perfect and not just for babies

Posted by Zahava on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought a pack of these for my tiny very young puppy when weaning her and she loves them. I like the fact that the details give full information as to what is in the product and will purchase more just as a snack/treat for my puppy. My reckoning is that if a product is good enough for a human baby it is good enough for a weaning puppy.

Great snack

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a hit in our house. The little one can't get enough, and they do not contain a bunch of chemicals like similar brands. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say, I am not the one eating it. but my baby loves it. cannot stop her from eating..

My lil boo loves these!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect!

tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter absolutely LOVED these when we bought them for her a few months ago. she probably would have eaten the whole can if we didn't stop her! she unfortunately has been diagnosed with a dairy allergy and can no longer have these :( i wish they had some flavors that were dairy free!

Good and Healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Much much cheaper than i buy from local outlet in Hong Kong