Great taste and convenient package

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My baby and us love it! Very good. It contain probiotic that support a healthy digestive system, and support immunesystem.

They become soft and soggy despite they are newly opened and still at least another year from expiry date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not too sweet. My daughter loves it! I love how this is individually packed into small pouches unlike the older version. Edited: The main reason I prefer this over the bottle kind is that these are individually packed. This way I can ensure my toddler gets fresh snacks every time. However, they become soft and soggy despite they are newly opened and still at least another year from expiry date. Disappointed.

Melts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My baby and His buddies loves them! Mummy Loves them Too!

Great!

Posted by Doraapril on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this yogurt bites very much and it helps for his "poo poo" quality very much!!!

Quality Assurance Failed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. A bit more dry and crunchy than the other brand I've tried. BUT, one of the six packs was nearly empty. It only contained one or two pieces!

Yummy Healthy Snack

Posted by Luddil on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy snack! Recommended. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

Good Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for snacking for kids of different ages.

A regular in the Lunch Box

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These little Yogurt Bites aren't just for babies and toddlers. My 3 school-aged kids (10, 8, 5) all enjoy finding a snack-pack of these inside their lunch boxes. Even I sneak a snack once and a while! If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know :)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very yummy and healthy

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the pouches design, good and easy to carry around. Hygienic and wont overeat. I tried it myself and i like the flavour too, so as the baby, its natural.