Help

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Wonderful!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

favourite for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super taste melting in the mouth. My kid is keen on this coolie

Toddler approved!

Posted by bardalicious on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad that somebody has come up with a healthy and tasty snack that my son actually loves. I used to think that the only way I can make sure my son is eating something healthy is if I make it myself. However, I don't always have the time and resources. This veggie-fruit snack is bite size (on the small side) and easy to pick up by little hands. The price is reasonable and delivery is fast.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but can be more

my baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my baby loves it!

Delicious, Healthy Baby Snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this bag would only last through one snack time, judging by the weight, but it actually goes a much longer way. They taste amazing, and it's nice that my allergy-baby can enjoy a creamy tasting snack! The little discs melt right on yout tongue! I bought two flavours and this bag was crushed unfortunately; (the other bag has some air in it, protecting the contents. )

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Baby love them!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Daughter just loves these bite size buiscuits

baby doesn't like this type taste