Baby loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 13 months old son is very picky when it comes to snacks. He has been snacking on happycreamies since he was 8 months. The size is just right for him to pick it up with his tiny fingures and it just melts in his mouth.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Happyyogis is Good! My son's lovely yami Thank you!

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I din't think my baby would like these, but they are one of here favourites:)

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

好吃女兒非常愛吃!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

兩歲女兒自1.5歲已是HAPPYYOGIS 乳酪味的FANS 最近吃了這款更愛!!胡蘿蔔 這包又有水果的成份非常棒.有一樣不好的地方是到家那包包裝的開口封條做不好!!以前也未試過!!這包裝如不好好封好會導致"粒粒"軟了或"潮"了!! My two year old loved it !! She is a fans of Happy yogis (Yoghurt) since 1.5 yrs old now she felt immediately in love with this flavor. Couldn't last long. The only disadvantage is the packaging. The sealer does not seal well. This kind of packaging if we are unable to seal well the yogis will get soft very easily !!Only disadvantage of these product. The taste is nice lighter then the traditional one !! Good !!

My 2-years old loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my Nth purchase. My Daughter and I love it! It's not too sweet and I love the fact that there is no added sugar in the ingredients list! Will definitely repurchase again :)

my baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my baby loves it!

Love this all natural snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves this bite size natural no-sugar snack, and we are at ease letting her consume more than others.

These are unique! Great taste, they kind of just melt in your mouth!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great and nutritious too. Love them and the other flavours

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves it! It's so tasty.

1 2 3 4