Deliciously filling.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my pregnant sister to try as she was having difficulty feeling like any sort of foods in the mornings. She reports that the mild flavours and cinnamon taste 'hit the spot' and kept her full and NOT sick until lunch.

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happy Morning, Breakfast Smoothie, Super Cinnamon, 4.22 oz (120 g)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my toddler loves these; we use it as a healthy dessert

Convenient, On The Go Snack

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Great for Babies Breakfast!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Babies LOVE this breakfast smoothie! It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Iherb has many other great Happytot food items too. They have many great fruit and veggie combos that babies love.

very good