3rd Ingredient is SUGAR who cares its ORGANIC SUGAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!

Awesome Easy to eat Snack for babies and toddlers

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I particularly like this berry snack for my baby because berries are health food with anti-oxidants. Another reason why I add this "must have" snack for my baby is because it contains pre and pro biotics which is good for baby's digestive system and it melts in the mouth which makes it easy to eat! It's so nice to eat that my mother and I will pop some into our mouth as well when feeding baby! Haha...I would highly recommend this easy to eat snack for babies and toddlers.

My sun liked them

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont think they taste nice - but Im not supposed to neccesary.. My two year old loved them though. Not sure if I will buy them again, but possibly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kids loved it!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

好吃、卫生又方便

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

很美味的小零食,可以锻炼宝宝的抓握能力,而且带多次用的密封条,非常方便卫生,挺不错的~

kiddo likes them

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid likes these in mixed berry and also in strawberry flavour. They are nicely melting in the mouth and he has no problem with eating them, usually I give him few for dessert after main meal.

Best choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my niece dances and screams as soon as she sees the package. Really loves it!

Baby's favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice