Like the beans and quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a non-dairy option which uses beans & quinoa for protein instead of meat. The banana gives it a nice sweetness for baby. Suitable for breakfast or snack for my baby. Will definitely order again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby love this puree food. Perfect snack for her!

Really good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy mix

Fruity Taste and Not Overly Sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I Love that this is organic!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Babies LOVE the taste! Parents love that it is organic. After all who wants to feed their baby a bunch of nasty chemicals? It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag too. The price is reasonable for being organic.

Very clever idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gives me a GOOD breakfast (or meal) on the run. Tastes good - even to me - & my 14-mo-old has been eating it since about 10 months. We're off baby food altogether but continue to stock this one because it's easy to grab-n-go when we need to!

not eat now