Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Gobble Gobble, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz . CONTAINS CORN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product contains corn, a potential allergen, but it is not listed in the ingredient list on this website. I ordered this from this website and the ingredient list on the actual package I received listed corn. Also, the ingredient list on this website lists salba as one of the ingredients but the actual product package does not list salba in the ingredient list. Therefore the ingredient list for this product on this website is not accurate. I would not have ordered this item if I knew it contained corn.

Contains corn

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although I was excited to order this for baby the iherb ingredient list does not advise that this product contains corn, which is highly allergenic to babies. Because I had planned on not introducing corn until baby is over 1, I put this in the cupboard for later use. That said it looks like a great mix for baby with the turkey and millet, along with fruits and veggies. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Piece of plastic mixed in with the food. Baby almost swallowed it! [updated]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a few of this brand's baby food and have been pleased overall until this morning when our 10 month old daughter spit out a piece of plastic that was mixed in with the food! I'll be contacting the manufacturer about this as well. Update: Apparently this wasn't a piece of plastic at all, but a plastic-like film coming naturally from the corn ingredient. The Happy Baby Customer Service people were very professional in handling my complaint and sent me pictures that explained everything.

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to have this as afternoon snack every day! TEN6869

Nice Food Pouch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice And taste good. But we didn’t wanna keep offering ready food unless travelling!

Turkey Dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7 month old loved it!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves it very much. Enter 'LEK 9624'(without space) at checkout for 5% off!

My kid loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

He gobble gobbled it right up! :)

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's good!

My baby eats it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's very hard to find the find that my baby would eat. Yet she likes this one. I would recommend it to others