Packing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We were terribly disappointed with the way the items were packed into the box this time. They were just thrown in without even bother to arrange the items. As a result, many of the Gerber food packs (pear and prunes) were badly dented. Some care should have been taken to pack all the items.

Tasty for baby!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These little packs are so handy to carry in our diaper bag, much better than glass bottles. Our baby likes the taste of this flavor, and this contains things we don't eat often (green pepper, eggplant) so I like to expose him to new tastes! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not for adults.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a snack, but it is not something for a adult to snack on. For that it is just to bland. The fruit pouches are good though.

Great for older babies/toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My girl takes time to get used to new tastes, but she downed this the first time. I like that it has garlic and other tastes which she is getting introduced to. Also the low sugar content and veggies is great, as many pouches have very high sugar content from sweet fruits. Definitely going to reorder this one.

we love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son loves it, and is easy to bring for traveling, will order again.

delicious food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious food

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tasty and my son love it

1 2 3