great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for fingers, good for parents and tasty for babies

Excellent baby food!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We started giving these to our son around 9 months of age to help him start solids but more importantly to practice the pincer grasp (where they use thumb and index finger to pick up little things). They are like a treat to kids but they are gluten free, contain no added sugar (unlike gerber brand), and you get 40% more than the gerber puffs (60g vs 42g), plus they are organic! Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good that it is less sweet

Posted by Reviewer2303476 on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is not as sweet as gerber puff . But it is also harder and less melt in the mouth than gerber. The container is not air tight and after a month of opening, the leftover puffs in the container are not longer crisp. They should use airtight containers

Happy Baby (Greens)

Posted by Reviewer1048887 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally, Happy Baby Puffs are good for toddlers, as they are made from organic fruits/vege. I prefer Happy Baby Puffs, as compared to other brands eg.Gerber's, because there are no added sugar. The puffs are sweetened with pure fruit juice. This is an ideal snack for babies & toddlers, especially for those who do not like to eat vegetables!

Good healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer1465569 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Puffs is not sweet which is good for baby. Plus it's organic n easy to bite. The puff is filled up fully in the bottle, where other brands r only half filled.

My baby likes it very much!

Posted by Reviewer2126128 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My baby likes it very much! using puffs to practice his fingers! well, it is tasteless i think,but maybe babies like.

Great

Posted by 5542399405515062699 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found the tast OK but my doughter likes it, also helps her learn how to grasp small things. Really nice.

好食

Posted by 4709119328099018030 on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BB好愛食

Delicious bite size snack

Posted by 4816495480213829397 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves these and always asks me for 'puffs'.

very good