Gross!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids didn't like them. They were all broken up into little pieces but tasted stale. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Weird tasting product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this to have an odd taste. It's quite hard and crispy so it can be tough for tots with less teeth to eat this. I can clearly see the jam and butter inside though. I had to cut each square into 4 pieces so it was easier for my daughter to eat.

Not nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We were very happy with the other Happy Baby pouches we tried (Yoghurt Bites, Yummy Yogis, Crazy Crunchies) but not this one. None of us (Tot, Mommy and Daddy) take to the Sunflower butter. It tasted like peanut butter cookies kept too long in the tin (if you get what i mean). No, this is a thumbs down for us!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

baby like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

baby likbaby likee

My boy likes this too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boy likes this too. You can taste the sunflower butter which was like peanut butter in it.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the crispy puffs. Just a teeny bit of jam and butter taste, yummy. I tried it on myself first before letting the kids eat it.

我觉得好吃,妹妹不喜欢!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

我家妹妹不喜欢吃~我觉得还不错,酥酥的,里面有夹心~~

A tad too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A tad too sweet but my toddler loves it. He was excited finding the bites filled with jam