Lovely for school

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that these are organic, and they are great for sending to school as they are a 'healthy' version of the regular fruit chews you see in the grocery store. My son loves them and doesn't ask about the ingredients. They are a little pricey though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice, baby like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice, baby like this

my todler loves it so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my todler loves it so much

Very yummy & easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr old son and my husband both love these. They are a great healthy snack to grab and keep in my purse while out running errands.

Yummy good as a substitute for candy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My gal loves this!! It is a healthier substitute for candies. It is like gummy bears but less sweet. It is separately packed so your little ones just won't over consume. This is the third time I refill my stocks getting it from iherb is less expensive from any local store. The delivery is fast only 4 days!!!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

small and nice

한봉지줬더니 반만 먹네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

맛은 어른이먹기엔 새콤해요 굳이 말하자면 과일쥬스 굳힌 맛정도.. 애가 싫어하진않아요. 그럭저럭 먹일순 있겠지만 막 좋아하진않네요.

healthy pocket for a snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my 8 month old son... I didn't realize it was that small for him... so I gave them to my elderly son and daughter... but they didn't enjoyed it that much.

Too close of product expired date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on 17th July. When i receive it, i saw the expired date on 26-8-2014 which about 1 months from the date i receive. I am not giving my toddler to have this as the date of expiry is too close.