Help

Best! Helps fill me up without junk fillers

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love chia seeds! Nutiva seems to have quality seeds. I take a tablespoon with meals. I just down them with some water - no grinding needed since they burst open on their own in water. They swell up and make you feel full. They are nutritous too. They get caught in your teeth so be careful to check your teeth before flashing your smile.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered chia seeds because I heard they were the new "it" superfood. I didn't think they'd work so well for me. No cravings in between meals, really controlled my blood sugar, I believe. Really fills you up and you eat much less. I put it on my oatmeal, yogurt, while baking cookies, basically anything. I've definitely become a believer.

Organic, nice packaging, and mine reads they are good for two years

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nicely packaged - it's the first organic chia seeds I have seen. It says right on my package that they're good for two years.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is amazing how much energy I have if I take the Chia Seeds three times a day as directed. Also in comparing prices you seem to offer the best for the money.

Great find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seeds are a great addition to all kinds of food, I usually use them in smoothies, a glass of juice or yogurt. I have noticed feeling fuller much longer and while eating less. Very versatile!

Nutiva Organic Chia Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Better than Flaxseed-used by the Aztecs for centuries-IHerb has the most "Bang for your Buck"!!!!! Thank you for the Savings and Quality!!!!!

good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these seeds. I have added energy from them. The price for organic seeds is very good. The shipping to the Virgin Islands was expeditious.

Stamina

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've started grinding and adding these seeds to my morning multi-grain waffles and find that I don't get hungry as soon. In fact, I can now go as long no one waffle as I used to when eating two.

love'em + they're organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i ordered international (to lebanon), and was actually surprised that i got them in a few days for a really low shipping cost, while most of anything else i order online takes a month at least.

Extremely happy

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chia is amazing stuff, and having a nice supply of it at this price is a joy. Usually I soak a bunch of it 10 to 1 in water and then use the gel in smoothies, in food, for baking etc. But the raw seeds are also nice (in place of sesame seeds or whatever). While I still prefer hempseed, chia has its really strong points... especially in baking moist healthy breads and whatnot. All in all a great deal.