Great alternative to wheat flour!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best price for organic coconut flour! I use it in baking instead of wheat flour and it has a subtle coconatty flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

RECIPE INSIDE ! Great for Shakes & Smoothies..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i loooove coconut and when i find it fresh on the market i jump on the treat,but its a seasonal visitor here so for all year round its a problem to count on it.i also love coconut macaroon but it works for me only in/on a solid beverages and not in drinks because it chokes me easily this way,this is where the coconut flour comes into the picture,not only it is higher in nutritional values than macaroon it is also a fine powder that easily mixes with liquids thus making a rich & thick smoothie with a slight of sweetness to it.also,here's a great hot recipe to use the coconut flour: 1 to 2 tsp of Cacao,half tsp of Maca,1 tbsp of coconut flour and 1-2 tbsp of sweet melaco,2 chocolate tablets and the smallest amount of salt,mix all together with a cup of hot water & add a handful of Goji berry / lycium berry above & wait for it to be cold enough to drink-thats it you're ready to go....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best coconut flour in price and quality. Try this : Open up a banana and dip it in the flour before every bite. Paradise.

La uso en sustitución a la harina normal de trigo

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para hacer bolitas de zanahoria y manzana y para muchas más recetas. Sustitutivo de la harina de trigo. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Fine coconut flour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several brands of coconut flour, both through iHerb and elsewhere, and there is quite a bit of variability between brands. Some brands are quite coarse (which makes your baked goods have an awful texture), but this is nice and fine. It's a bit more moist (and therefore clumps a bit more) than some other brands, and is also a bit darker. But it's of a high quality and one of the better brands I've tried. If you've never tried coconut flour, it takes a bit of getting used to and I'd highly recommend following a recipe. This brand will get you similar results to most recipes.

quality flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good coconut flour that seems just as good as more expensive brands. I like the new packaging with the self-sealing bag. Tip: Every coconut flour that I've used has worked much better in recipes when sifted through a mesh strainer before adding to the other ingredients.

seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only used it in baking once so far but could not taste it, seems to work fine. Also I think you only need to use 1/4 the amount - when a recipe calls for 1 cup wheat flour, use 1/4 cup coconut flour and add extra liquid, it is supposed to absorb a lot more liquid than other flours. and yes this is a good price

The best coconut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried various coconut flours, and this is my definite favorit

Great taste, great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am repurchasing this product again and again. In my opinion, the best organic non-expensive coconut flour.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried various coconut flours, and this is the best I’ve tried so far. Very finely ground. It also has a mild natural flavor, so it doesn't distort the taste of any baked goods.