REAL coconut oil!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product is excellent all properties

Smells delicious, but packaging can be improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I forgot how delicious coconut oil smells! I use it as a leave-in conditioner for my hair and have to open the windows to the bathroom afterwards to let the sweet smell dissipate, or others might wonder if i've been baking cookies in there. it would be better if it came in a bottle though, as it's always hot where i live and so, the oil is always in liquid state, and i have to be extra careful not to spill it from the large mouth of the jar.

A looooooot of uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my hair and skin as a makeup remover, coconut oil with rose water to remove makeup is the best, everyone should try this method, it is better than chemical products out there.

My kids love this

Posted by barbaralinalei on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes good straight from the bottle

Nicely wrapped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nicely wrapped up to prevent breakage. Also the delivery of the order is fast. Last than a week! Great job!

Best thing ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this coconut oil. I use it on my face after cleansing, before bed, or anywhere i have acne ir discoloration. I sometimes even use it as a deodorant.

Reccommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Reccommended

Quick melting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product but definitely NOT for the face. Made me come out in huge blotches and hives on my face. Great for pulling/moisturizing/hair mask.

Versatile Usage of Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product months ago and had been using it on beauty and food. Initially, I bought it for beauty application on the skin as a moisturizer(A little goes a long way) and for Hair (Generous amount or until hair coated). Really keeps the skin and hair feeling luxurious. Instructions on the bottle suggest incorporating it into food. I've tried it and it has great aroma and taste.

Nice quality, it is my third bottle already!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for removing make up and as a body moisturizer in summer. nice quality and nice smell.