Great organic extra-virgin coconut oil. One of the best on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In addition to being organic, extra-virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined, unbleached, non-deodorized, non-GMO, non-hydrogenated, non-BPA, hexane and BPA free, and kosher, this coconut oil is really delicious and packed with health benefits and can be used both internally and externally. Rich in medium chain triglycerides, coconut oil is different from other saturated fats: much of its saturated fat comes from lauric acid, which improves HDL ("good cholesterol") to HDL ("bad cholesterol") ratio and creates a more favorable blood cholesterol profile by increasing high-density lipoprotein ("good cholesterol") levels. Lauric acid is converted to monolaurin, which is otherwise found only in breast milk, has strong antibacterial and antiviral properties and is useful in the prevention and treatment of various infections and diseases. This ancient oil also aids digestion and the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, helps control blood sugar levels and keep them stable by improving insulin secretion, improves thyroid function, stimulates metabolism, triggers the release of the cholecystokinin hormone slowing down food movement through the digestive tract and keeping you full longer, thus contributing to weight loss, boosts immunity and energy levels. Coconut oil can also be used externally and does wonders for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, bug bites, warts, fungal infections, fights acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen and is a great all-natural make-up remover. I've been using this coconut oil both internally and externally and the results speak for themselves: I feel better, more energetic and resilient, my acid reflux and heartburn are gone, my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some acne scars and stretch marks have faded, my skin is softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Definitely one of my favorite products.

Best Coconut Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Organic coconut oil is the best I've found. I've tried several brands, but nothing tastes as clean and pure as this. There is a definite undertone of coconut, but I like the flavor, even when frying eggs or eating it on cinnamon raisin toast. I recently had bloodwork done and my HDL (the good cholesterol) was an impressive 77---anything over 39 is considered in range; over 50 is heart protective). I attribute this great HDL number to using only coconut oil, butter, and olive oil in my cooking & drinking green tea. One more thing: this is an organic, cold pressed coconut oil. Others may be organically grown, but I've found some brands are hydrogenated. Happy eating! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Absolutely love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great, I use it in the kitchen, and I also put it on my belly, to avoid stretch marks from pregnancy. I take 2-3 tablespoons per day for its beneficial medium chain triglycerides. It smells wonderfully and tastes lovely, pure coconut! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Coconut Oil, Not Greasy (Tried Many Brands)

Posted by AdenFox on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had this shipped to Singapore (a tropical country) with no issue. This is the best coconut oil I have ever used. I use this for everything, cooking, baking, moiturizing, even for my cat. I have tried several brands, in Singapore, they all have a very stale smell. This has a very nutty smell that compliments with Chocolate when baking. If you love coconut milk, this has a very similar taste as it. I use this for cooking rice as well to give extra fragrance. It makes the rice very similar taste as Nasi Lemak. Other brands leaves a greasy texture whereas this doesn't. I'm sticking to this brand for good.