great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product after reading about the coconut oil diet. I had tried a different brand and wasn't very pleased with it, but decided to try another brand before I gave up on coconut oil. The Nutiva coconut oil smells and tastes so much better! I've been using it for about a month now. Two tablespoons a day - blended in a protein drink every morning. I've also been using it on my skin. I've lost significant weight (don't watch the scale, but I'm wearing my "skinny" pants), and my skin - it is incredible what this stuff does for your skin. I've always been prone to rashes of one type or another and right now any patches I had are either completely gone or healing very nicely. My hair has also improved. Awesome!!

Amazing metabolic booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Increase your dose slowly on this, take it in the morning, and watch how much extra you're getting in cooked and baked foods, if you use it for cooking. I had no idea of how powerful it was and was running around as if shot out of a cannon because I was eating it in generous quantities. I lost 6 pounds in a week, with out any effort. It tastes wonderful. It also has very pronounced anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial actions. Really amazing, tasty stuff.

Made from FRESH Coconuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best coconut oil in this store - not only is it organic and 1st-press (extra virgin), but it is made from fresh coconut flesh (copra). All the others I've investigated are made from dried-out copras (which can get moldy), including the organic, cold-ressed. And the price per ounce is the best too. The taste is smiply beyond compare.

Using this for years and LOVE it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best coconut oil. I use it to make popcorn, fry eggs, as moisturizer, and can even eat it off the spoon. My husband takes it daily - it is good for maintaining weight and as an antibacterial. we also give some daily to our dog for her coat and joints. It also has antiparasitic qualities. We love the taste and the consistency better than any other coconut oil. We always use the largest size which lasts us about 2 months.

Fabulous Flavor and Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried them all, and the taste is right up there with other favorites of mine. However the price can't be beat. Also, this oil is from the Philippines, where it has been used forever. I went to their site, which was informative, but I had to call for the country of origin. I will now stick with brand and I could not begin to tell you the joy of cooking with this oil. It makes every thing taste better! Every thing!

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this coconut oil! It smells very fresh, and leaves a nice taste to the food I fry it in :) Both me and my husband use it as a facecream, and both our skins have improved since we started using this. My husband is prone to fungal rashes around his nose, but has not had an outbreak since using this oil! I highly recommend it, and will definitely buy again! :)

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for low thyroid, it seems to help. It`s good in hot chocolate.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a good price. I make chocolate with this and it tastes really good! Good coconutsmell/taste.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love this oil. I take about 4 to 6 tbls a day of it. It helps with candida an other infections.

Sooooo Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other brands of coconut oil and they were okay but this is way superior to any others. Just the aroma made me want to grab a spoon and taste it. Just like eating fresh coconut. So many benefits to this oil, too.