Help

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is one of the superfood that should be taken daily! Coconut oil is one of the healthiest oil that consists of healthy saturated fats. Coconut oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- viral, boosts immune system, boosts brain function (even reverse Alzheimer's disease or dementia), lower unhealthy cholesterol, has high antioxidant activity, prevent cancer, nourish the skin, help to lose weight, higher energy level (the medium chain fatty acid can be used instantly to generate energy and heat and increase metabolism), lower diabetes, lower heart disease, prevent osteoporosis and so much more. Simply too many benefits to list out! Coconut oil can be used internally or externally (skin, hair). I even apply it directly to cuts or wounds and it helps to prevent infection, aids in the healing and reduce the pain as well. Coconut oil has a high smoke point so it is good for cooking. Generally, it is better suited for cooking food that is sweet-based. It did not suit food that is salty. This brand is very shelf stable and it does not turn rancid when I store it at room temperature of 28C or 82F. I eat it raw daily (3 tablespoons) and it’s very tasty. It has a strong fresh coconut taste and smell when compared to others. I also notice that it helps to protect my sensitive teeth. You can add it raw to food to be eaten. The only issue is that once you unseal it, the coconut oil might leak easily. It can get a bit messy if you are not careful. Otherwise, enjoy the superfood! Check out my page for more reviews!

Great brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong coconut smell; best coconut oil I've tried.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

3 months in and I am starting to see a marked improvement in my skin. I no longer need moisturizers and I have a very nice texture now. As for other improvements (internally) I can only assume by my slight reduction in brain fog that it's working there as well.

Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff rocks! I use it for cooking and as a facial moisturizer before bed.

The only cooking oil

Posted by Pinkymobo on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I live in HK & Coconut Oil has been getting much attention this year, so I do my research & found that this IS the oil that every family should have in their kitchen! Though my family don't use much oil for cooking, we indeed try to use more of it in order to get the benefit of the Coconut Oil ~^^~ My dad even try to take 3spoons with his breakfast in order to loose some fat & keep his brain smart...... though it's not easy to swallow oil down -.-......still trying

Like This Coconut Oil The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used other brands of organic, extra virgin coconut oil, but this brand has been my favorite for freshness and taste. The quality has been consistent with every jar. It tastes and smells delicious. We use it as a spread on toast, to cook with, to moisturize our skin, as a rub-in hair conditioner, for fungus on the toenails and behind the ears (it works better on toenail fungus than hydrogen peroxide or tea tree oil), and combine it with aloe vera gel to soothe and quickly heal minor wounds.

LOOOOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil tastes great. I've tasted some funky ones in the past and will stick with Nutiva. We take it by the spoonful, cook with it, condition our hair, moisturize our skin, etc. The stuff is awesome. I don't waste money on body lotion anymore, I just use coconut oil and a little goes a really long way. Much more economic, so much more pure, and less wasteful. Who knew you didn't need all those ingredients to make your skin look healthy?!

Good oil but it should be packed in GLASS NOT PLASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do enjoy the good smell, quality and size of this oil. I love that there are so many uses for it. My only con is that I wish it was in a glass container instead of a plastic one because I feel like that plastic diminished the good quality of the oil :( I read that the oil act kind of like a solvent and absorbs all of the chemicals form the plastic. For that reason I will not repurchase this oil and opt for one that is in a glass container. If the company changes from plastic to glass I would repurchase this.

great coconutty smell

Posted by annegoggans on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Other brands like TT have a smoky smell that I don't like. This is nice to eat or use on skin as long as you don't mind the mild coconut scent.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 6 months now and i find it to be fantastic. I used deodorised coconut oil for cooking but i use this Extra Virgin in baking and i also use it on my body and as a deodorant. Not many people know that unrefined coconut oil makes a fantastic natural deodorant. Try it out :)