Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Nov 24, 2010

I mix this with avocado oil, jojoba oil and hemp oil and Aloe Vera and make a nice paste for my hair, leave it on for 1/2 and presto, my hair is beautiful, shiny, full of body and the best part is my hair stopped falling...

Skin treatment

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jul 10, 2008

I bought this to use directly on my skin as I have rosacea, it works wonderfully. A little greasy for daytime, but if I use at night I wake up with my skin much nicer. I'm sure it would be delicious as well :)

מצויין

Posted by 5205281695020028386 on Sep 01, 2016

וברבע מחיר מהארץ

Shiny, Shiny, Shiny

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I actually purchase this for my Chihuahua. His coat has never looked better, and I like knowing that this product is organic. It is an excellent, well-balanced source of omega fatty acids. It also seems very palatable and is easy to administer - just squirt over food!

Excellent quality but an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3091518 on Jun 14, 2008

The Nutiva product is very good - an organic product in an opaque quality bottle that does not drip. It can be hard to get the product out of the bottle due to the no-drip features - takes me two hands to squeeze before any oil comes out, but then the flow is manageable. The one thing you should be aware of is that despite the claim of light, nutty flavor, hemp oil "solo" is a tough taste to acquire. There is an intial "nutty" taste up front but then a bitter, very grassy lingering flavor at the end. Personally I won't put it in smoothies etc. because I don't want to make my whole meal taste "off." Better to just squeeze it in to the appropriate size teaspoon, hold your breath, say "cheers" and then down it, perhaps with a nice lemon water chaser. :-) I give this product 5 stars for quality but dock it 1 star for the rather misleading packaging verbiage regarding the flavor.

Good for my skin

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

Fresh smell & taste but I mostly use it on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jul 11, 2011

and my face loves it :-)

Excellent product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Nov 05, 2015

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

Great for skin!

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

After reading about the benefits of hemp oil on acne-prone skin, I had to try it for myself. I'm less than a week in, and I'm already a a total believer. Added to my regimen of honey and cinnamon masks, apple cider vinegar as toner, and tea trea oil, this is a perfect natural moisturizer. Drying out acne works to a point, but doing so excessively creates its own problems...moisturizers that clog pores are obviously no good either...oil (and the right kind of oil!!) is the way to go.

Exellent!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 30, 2014

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!