Help

Hemp...

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. Healthy. I just mix it with peanut butter and honey into a hemp dough ball, very good.

Great Value for Organic Hemp Protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I do not find it gritty as some reviwers have. I mix it into a smoothie, so this obviously eliminates that problem. I was buying a much more expensive brand (Living Harvest) and I find no difference between the two. Great price, organic .... Love it!

Jesmbe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Substantial...no hunger for hours.

high fiber, tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite hemp protein. It tastes very good and is also high fiber. Good protein supplement for those who are allergic to dairy and soy.

An even better source of fiber than protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is pretty great. It is a wonderful source of fiber, protein, and omegas, and not much else, which makes it a wonder-superfood. But, it is a bit expensive, difficult to mix, and doesn't have the best flavor (it is sweet-ish, but grainy). If you are putting it in a smoothy, I'm sure it would be fine, but if you are stirring it in a glass of soymilk, for instance, you may not enjoy drinking the result.

Excellent source of proteins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Nutiva Hemp Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several Hemp Protein powders, but Nutiva is the best. I love it mixed in with frozen blueberries with a bit of cinnamon,soy milk and stevia. It is loaded with fiber, and has really helped with my irregularity problems.

Nutiva Hemp protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hemp is sooo good for you - I like to make hemp protein smoothies each morning using the Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder and it's great! I recommend buying the 3 lb. bag if you use alot (I use about 3 Tbs. per serving), as the 16 oz. container lasted maybe a month, on 2 Tbs. per day. The only reason I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 is because the serving size is misleading as far as protein content is concerned, and I have seen 2 different figures for this on the product label- the 1st, on the nutritional chart says 4 Tbs.=11 g. of protein, but then under Directions for Use, it says 3 Tbs.= 22 g. of protein, so I will have to check with the company about this. All-in-all though, I am satisfied with this product.

Fantastic find!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hypoglycemic, and need to start my day with progein. This is so much better then the other Hemp protein powder I was using from Trader Joes. The other one was so grainy and extremely difficult to get down. No matter how I tried to prepare it never dissolved. With Nutiva...it is such a fine powder...it dissolves beautifully! It makes superb protein shakes in the blender, or dissolves great by just stirring in a glass while never loosing the nutty flavor! I am due to re-order! I also cut my serving size per shake down from 4 tblsp. To 2. Mainly because I am also a meat eater...and was getting symptoms of too much protein in my diet. Try adding frozen organic fruit of choice, vanilla rice milk ( I don't do dairy) one banana. A packet of stevia ( I don't do sugar either) and a scoop of super greens powder). Yummy!!

I tried to like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this stuff. Every smoothie I made with it was hard to drink. The taste is over powering, even with just half a serving. I ended up wasting it. I just couldn't deal with the taste.