Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love hemp protein and Nutiva seems to be the best out of the 3 I've tried. Be sure to take plenty of enzymes so you get the full benefit of the protein.

Great raw protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other protein powders, I find the taste of Nutiva Hemp Protein very mild and pleasant. It has a good amount of protein per serving and the price couldn't be better.

Great in smoothies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At first I could not find a good way to eat this, the taste is very strong. But I freeze bananas and strawberries and add soy milk to make a delicious smoothie with this protein powder. With fiber in it, it is perfectly filling for a decent breakfast. And I am loving the health benefits.

Great stuff despite taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Balanced ratio of amino acids PLUS Good fats PLUS Lots of fibre But wait, there's still more Makes me alkaline! (whey always made me acid). BEATS THE SOCKS OFF WHEY! Tastes like chalk with a hint of broccoli, but, who cares. I like this stuff.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my body can't take it

Hi-Fiber better than Soy protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow! This super food protein mixes very well! For those who complain about the taste, just try mixing it in sweetened rice, almond, or coconut milk & add a bit of Stevia. It's Mixes well with other powders like flax meal, etc. or just about anything. It's from a plant, therefore much better for than soy, as soy is harder to digest and brings up the estrogen levels and men certainly don't need that. I like buying it in bulk, it's cost effective.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought a similar product on vacation in Germany, and was happy to find this on Iherb when I ran out. (I live in Norway where its quite expensive to buy this kind of product, so I was happy to see that i could order it online for a much smaller amount of money) Combined with regular exercise, I find that hemp protein powder has helped me to loose some weight and its good for the muscles after workout/exercise. It also helps me control my cravings for candy and sweet stuff, in addition to making my hair and skin look healthier. Now I use it almost everyday and I´m really happy with the results. Will continue to order it!

Great protein for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well with cold water in a shaker bottle. Good way to get your daily intake of vegan protein. Slightly gritty towards the end..but that's to be expected. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of protein and fiber and tastes great. Heard other reports that it doesn't taste good but no problem here.

Great protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nutritious and has a great nutty taste. Makes a great high protein meal with yogurt, nuts and berries. Called the company and they said it has no msg, and is cold pressed. High quality!