Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating at least 5 Tbs a day for a few weeks now. It gives me an energy boost until my next meal and also a mild mood lift. I have felt better especially after the first week and been more intense in my workouts and my mind has felt more clear. I have been taking it in a smoothie with bananas, frozen strawberries, 100% juice, and 1 Tbs coconut oil: oatmeal and an egg separate. This is my 3rd week and this has often been my breakfast and I feel great. Sometimes I just eat 5 Tbs with some brown rice. There are many ways to enjoy hemp seed :)

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good by the spoonful... too good! Good on all sorts of dishes and salads and for making drinks with the hempseed powder and seed. I keep some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. I think I should play around with it to make some kind of raw food bar.

hempseeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it is exactly the product I want, & it is th best price I found thank you

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

Great product and value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product and value! The price is right. Try making chocolate and hemp bars. Delicious!!

So so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These raw hemp seeds are great added to a nice salad. Gives me some extra protein and plant sourced omega 3. Tastes really good, a bit similar to sunflower seeds but not quite... Well, try them and you'll know.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality

Good stuff!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! The seeds are buttery and delicious! I commonly add them to salad or homemade energy bars! :) This is the best price I could find out there.

Best Hempseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

1 2 3