Help

Best for Less Chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nutiva Organic Milled Chia is the best ever and costs about one third that of sport cites like GNC, etc. I use it in shakes with whey protein, in oatmeal and several other dishes. Its flavor does not over power other food or additives. I workout 5 days a week and use it for both energy and endurance. My weight has stayed level, but my BMI lowered by 4 points. Love it, its great. I will be reordering.

Weird Chunks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This item arrived with some of the grounded seeds in chunks. Perhaps it's moisture that has infiltrated the packaging? I wouldn't buy this again.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chia seed is well known as great product for physical well-being. This item is milled so it makes me easy to digest for my 4 year old daughter. I prefer milled product to raw one.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding 2 TBS of Chia and 2 of Flax seeds to my hot cereal each morning, along with extra water, and have not had to use any type of laxative since I started this. I had chronic issues and have tried everything, even prescriptions. Plus I feel full for hours.

Will not get them again...taste and look terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They came in small chunks and taste a little bitter. I just did not feel good taking them. Will return to whole chia of the same brand next, much better!

Milled Makes it an Easy Mix-in :)

Posted by 52NewYou on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this chia seed, because it doesn't get stuck in my teeth like the whole seeds. It easily mixes in and I can't taste it. It is such a super food. Fiber, protein, and omegas!

Just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A miracle cure for those who need extra protein

Yep! They're milled Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Am happy with what I ordered. I got what I was looking for here :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use, since it is already milled.

Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice,i put it in my yogurt

1 2